HOW TO BUY TICKETS
IN CINEMAS at box offices daily until sold out. Cinemas can only sell tickets for their respective venues. No booking fees for purchasing tickets at cinema box offices however surcharges for credit cards apply.
Online via MELBOURNE SESSIONS. Major credit cards accepted (ex. Diners). Booking fees apply.
Telephone bookings by credit card only (ex. Diners). Credit card must be produced when collecting tickets. Booking fees may apply.
MELBOURNE TICKET PRICES
|Palace Golden Movie Club||$14.00|
|Palace Movie Club||$17.50|
*Eligible Concessions: Senior citizens, full-time students (photo ID required), health care card holders, pensioners. Proof of concession must be presented at the cinema box office and/or upon entry to the auditorium.
SPECIAL EVENT TICKETS
The MELBOURNE EVENTS information page outlines related to ticket prices and event details.
Discounts available for multi-film purchase. Excl. Opening/Closing Nights, and Special Events.
|5 FILM PASS|
|Palace Movie Club||$70|
|10 FILM PASS|
|Palace Movie Club||$130|
|20 FILM PASS|
|Palace Movie Club||$240|
Multi-film passes are for separate sessions for one person only and can be purchased and redeemed at the box office. Not available for online or phone bookings. Lost or stolen passes will not be refunded or replaced.
(10 people or more)
|$14.00 per ticket|
(20 students or more)
|$10.00 per ticket*|
*One teacher admitted free for every 20 students.
Group Booking Enquiries: (03) 9816 1777 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Festival films are restricted to persons aged 18 yrs and over unless specified. Festival tickets are non-refundable. Lost or stolen tickets will not be replaced or refunded. Seating is reserved at all participating festival locations except Kino Cinemas & The Astor Theatre. For censorship information, please refer to film pages.
The Como Centre: Lvl 1
Cnr Toorak Rd & Chapel St
South Yarra VIC 3142
- All festival films are restricted to persons 18 years of age and over unless specified (see classification recommendations). This relates not necessarily to the content of the films, but to the legal requirements of holding the festival as set by the Classification Board.
- Box office hours vary between venues. Please check the venue ticketing page for box office hours. Cinema box offices can only sell tickets for their respective venues.
- Please ask at the venue for accepted credit cards and credit card surcharges.
- Festival tickets, once acquired, are nonrefundable. Lost or stolen tickets will not be replaced or refunded.
- Patrons are encouraged to collect booked tickets 30 minutes prior to the session to avoid queues. Palace Cinema passes and other complimentary passes, cinema promotions, and free ticket offers are not valid for festival screenings.
- Dates, times and programs are correct at the time of publication but may need to be altered due to unforeseen circumstances. We reluctantly reserve the right to withdraw, change and replace programs without notice.
- All non-English language films have English subtitles.
- Seating is reserved at all participating festival locations in Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide & Brisbane except for Kino Cinemas, The Astor Theatre & Chauvel Cinema.
- All seating in Perth is unreserved.
- All ticket prices are GST inclusive.